TheDairySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the dairy industry

Go Back   TheCattleSite Discussion Forum > Employment/Jobs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Unread August 12th, 2008, 09:01

Default Milkers Wanted Ireland

Experienced milkers wanted for large dairy farms in Ireland. Attractive pay and conditions. Contact Kevin 00353498545100 or email kgilsenan@frsnetwork.com
Unread September 28th, 2008, 19:00

Send a message via Yahoo to leonelpelayo
Default Interested Applicant

Dear Kevin,

I am extending my interest to the opportunity you have posted on this site. My name is Leonel Ross S. Pelayo, male, 25 yrs old and living in Davao City, Philippines. I have just finished my basic training on pregnancy diagnosis (PD) and artificial insemination (AI) on large ruminants (cattle and buffalos) last september 12. I will also be finished with my Special Course on Dairy Production and Management at Central Mindanao University in Bukidnon this October 14.

During my PD, AI and special course program, I have experienced various tasks and activities in dairy and beef farms which includes feedlot operations, pasture management and milking both cows and water buffalos.

My skills include driving, hand milking, machine milking, calf rearing and feedlot operation. On top of these acquired skills, I also have other work experiences from prime companies here in the Philippines which I consider a valuable factor that can measure my capacity, determination, honesty and the ability to produce quality results with or without pressure and supervision.

Hoping for your positive response on this matter.

Thank you,

Leonel Ross S. Pelayo
Applicant
Closed Thread