TheDairySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the dairy industry

Go Back   TheCattleSite Discussion Forum > "Off Your Chest"
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread April 19th, 2009, 08:42

Default Active Members!!!

Hi All,

This is a very slow forum. I know that others have said the same thing but we need more members. All of you guys and girls out there that browse this site should get involed. It takes 5 minutes to join and I think this would be a much more informative and interesting forum, especially considering the diversity of people and information out there if more people joined!!

Get active; get involved!!

HH
Unread May 10th, 2009, 13:22
Super Moderator

I keep up a constant presence here in the hope that more people will become active, yes Blonde the spam posts are very annoying, but I just ignor them and let the moderator take them off.
We can all help by inviting other cattle producers onto the site, and ensure we keep up any new discussions while the membership increases.
I will get some pictures of our heritage Angus and Hereford cattle over the next week, and see if we get any interest in discussing the native genotypes.
Unread November 9th, 2009, 12:46

Well....not sure I have too much to contribute here as a relative newcomer to farming. Likely to be more take than give.

But I intend to keep an eye on this site and chip in where possible on a regular basis.

Hi Blonde, hope you are fighting fit?
Unread November 9th, 2009, 20:34
Super Moderator

Field to fork, you can always give an opinion, or use the members as a 'sounding board' for your plans and ideas, a good discussion does not require a group of 'experts' your imput is just as valuable as certain old geezers with 30+ years experience so just jump in and join in the discussions which interest you, or better still, start some threads.
Unread November 1st, 2010, 08:10

having a slow forum is not a bad thing. One way to increase the traffic is promote this forum on twitter, facebook, digg etc. and submit the site in various directories.